The two surfaces available are the PowderPak LSR and PLUS.
PowderPak LSR is the fastest surface. 12mm pile height, continuous loop, used on shallow hills to improve speed for tubing, or frequently in skiing or boarding applications for advanced rider performance.
Powderpak Plus, 25mm pile height, dense straight pile. The user friendly surface that is in wide use for open skiing and boarding slopes, teaching, and recreational riding. It also the best choice for tubing and toboggan flumes where a softer, cushioned ride is preferred.
Features & Benefits
· Less shoveling of snow required
· Safer workplace – Less back & shoulder injuries
· Ability to keep lifts moving when snow is limited
· Does not require snow for operation
· Provides good “no scratch” surface for skis and boards
· Easy Installation
· Reliable & Durable
· UV Stabilized
· Life expectancy of over 7 years
All surfaces are warrantied against manufacturer’s defects and unusual wear.
PowderPak Lubrication can be applied when additional surface speed is required on lift load and unloads and drop in ramps on jib set-ups. It comes in 5lt and 20lt containers and is applied using a spray pack. Biodegradable dishwashing liquid is also an effective alternative.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote today.