PowderPak Parks (PPP) is proud and excited to announce the opening of our new indoor riding facility. New location details to be released soon.
The new facility is the PowderPakOz and PPP R&D epicentre equipped with a combination of modular features including experienced rails, learn to ride slope and modular boxes and jibs for riders of all skill levels.
PowderPakOz Director Nick Fergus said “We are stoked to bring PowderPak Parks for all the snow lovers to come ride before heading up to the hills on the weekends this winter. It’s an opportunity for riders to get the most out of their mountain experience, equipment tuned, legs warmed up and ready to shred!”
PowderPak Parks is an indoor, all weather jib park to facilitate public riding, private sessions, industry events and commercial activations.
Mid-week shred sessions from 6pm-9pm cost $25 for members $35 non-members, membership is $50 per year.
Bookings through our Facebook booking app preferred and prioritised.
PowderPak Parks Attendance Details:
- Safety: Helmets compulsory wrist guards highly recommended
- Cost: Members price $25 per session non members $35 per session.
- Membership $50 per year
- Bookings preferred and prioritised, contact: Facebook booking app or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waivers: Rider waivers to be signed by all participants/guardians
- EFTPOS payment accepted (no cash out)
- Food and drinks available (Strictly no alcohol to be consumed on the premises).
- Limited rental stock available (please request at least 1 day prior to session).
New location to be advised soon.
Like the PowderPak Parks Facebook page and follow @PowderPakParks on Instagram.